OLD & NEW MEMBERS JOINING IS FREE! - PROBLEMS LOGGING IN CALL 0121 568 8562
Solve A Problem / FAQ
If your issue is not addressed below, please CONTACT US.
Q. What happens if I'm the winning bidder?
- You'll recieved a winning invoice check junk mail folder or spam filter if not received.
- You'll need to contact us & make full payment within 48 hours of purchase.
- Book collection or delivery
Q. Website & Auction related fees fees?
- Its free to join.
- If you win a vehicle there is £40.00 buyers fee
- Storage is charged at £10.00 per day first 7 days free
- All Fees are subject to VAT
- Cancelation Fee is minimum of £75.00 + VAT or 10% of sale which ever is greater.
Q. Can I sell a vehicle & cost?
- Yes all members can enter a vehicle in our auction
- Sell from Home listing fee only £50.00 + VAT no other fees.
- Sell on site listing fee £100 + VAT, then if reserve is met sales fee of £100 + vat
- Also any cost involved in taking payment will be deducted.
Q. I've logged in & my account is disabled?
- You haven't supplied MotorJunction with Photo Identification & Proof of address.
- You have outstanding items that haven't been paid for.
- Your contact details are no longer correct.
Q. I have won a item & found its not as described?
- Any vehicle you win you'll get the opportunity to check over at point of collection.
- You must make the salvage agent aware of any issues at point of collection or at point of delivery while item is still on the delivery truck.
- If you send your own driver it is the drivers responsibility to check the vehicle over for you.
A. Send yourself a password reset via email.
- From the sign in page select the Forgot password? link or click here.
- Enter your email address associated with your account and click the [Submit] button.
- Check your email inbox. If the email does not arrive in your inbox be sure to check your junk mail folder or spam filter.
- Click the reset link in that email.
- Choose a new password.
A. You can change your password at any time.
- From your logged in account, go to your "My Account" area.
- From the left hand menu, select "Account > Password."
- Enter your current password.
- Choose your new password.
- Save your changes by clicking the [Change Password] button.
A. If you are not receiving expected site emails, please check the following:
- Check your junk mail folder or spam filter for the missing emails.
- Make sure that your email address, in your account settings, is entered correctly.
- Verify that your email client, such as Outlook, is not in “offline” mode.
- If you use a POP3 connection to retrieve your email, please verify that the emails were not downloaded to a different computer.
If you are still not receiving our emails, please contact us.
A. You can change your email address by editing your account details within your “My Account” area.
A. Every user must select a username for their account. The username can only contain letters, numbers, underscores, and hyphens. We recommend replacing all [spaces] with either an underscore or hyphen.
Incorrect: MY Username
Or, it says that the username selected is already in use.Usernames are unique. Two users cannot share the same username. If you get a notice during registration that your username is already in use, you will need to select a different username.
A. If you get a notice that your email address is already in use when creating an account, it means that you have already created an account with us at some point. If you do not remember your login information, please enter your email address into the forgotten password form and you will be able to reset your password and log in to your account.